War is on Demo War is on Demo

okay

no music
good idea but not there yet.
just the music for gods sake change it.
horrible.

World-Amazing-Games responds:

the music will be changed in the full game

THE FamilyGuy Soundboard2 THE FamilyGuy Soundboard2

....

The only problem is that some of them are so damn long, i cant make a prank phone call like this.

EKublai responds:

I'm definitely going toput in some shorter sounds in the near future. Like greetings, and random noises. All that good stuff

Chibi Wurld Game Chibi Wurld Game

Good

Great Job just work on it

The New Hitler! The New Hitler!

umm are u ok?

New hitler huh? Well if i am correct hitler was a great speaker (unlike bush) and convicned people to join the nazis and kill jews because thats what he belived in. Umm bush is a christen and so am i and i dont think we going around making the new "Final Soulution" Your views on the world are just dumb, also the reason we dont fuck with "SOUTH KOREA" is that they have not created any harm agaisnt are counry. Iraq did so why the fuck do you think we are over there. Also the draft thing yes it going to happen but thats not a reason to hate bush, i think you just got a little mad cause your leader "Kerry" gave up. Like i said your views on the world are dumb and to think bush is the next hitler you have some personal issues.

2004 Election Booth 2004 Election Booth

Umm

PLease get a mic i would love your work more if you did but anyway NADER RULES and i gave you 3.

AntiClockClock responds:

I have a mic but couldn't use it cuz I am sick right now.

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

umm

Hard.

Clay Pro Skater (V.2.) Clay Pro Skater (V.2.)

OMFG

So Mr.Smooth thinks he can release the same damn thing.... your a dumbass this is horrible claymation....nice idea and still its so funny thats why i am giving you a 1